Photography by Erin Walker

Grand Anse Beach, St George, Grenada

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Booze Cruise 2.0 - Post Midterms

I organized a booze cruise (the same trip I went on a few weeks ago) for the Foundations of Medicine students to celebrate the conclusion of a painful week of midterms. 

Boarding the catamaran

First rum-punch of the day with my SO girlfriends, Sheridan and Sherry

My mother-in-law Nancy

CW and I enjoying rum-punch and Carib

Another SO, Robert, and I snorkeling in Flamingo Bay

Post-snorkeling beach and ocean fun

Me jumping from the boat, onto the water tramploine and into the clear blue ocean

Swimming with a beer in hand is an important skill, which Sheridan and I have both mastered

Foundations of Medicine students liming on a water trampoline

What a beautiful day! Successful booze-cruise!

1 comment:

  1. Looks very beautiful and fun. You should try also the maui sunset cruises. I did it and it was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete